Thursday, June 2, 2011

Newsong - Love is the Medicine


Okay first of all I should probably tell you how to get the songs on my little play list thing on the right hand side bar, off.  If your computer is like mine and you have to let the song load while it's paused just click the little pause button on the bottom of the mp3 player while it is play, if it's loading it'll just skip to the next song if you don't.  Or just click the pause button if it loads fine.  I hope I made at least a little sense telling you that.
So just click pause on the play list & play on the very awesome video above.

Newsong- Love is the Medicine- Perfect song!  The lyrics are so true & have such a great meaning!  I never really cared for Newsong that much until, I saw them at Winter Jam 2011.  They were fantastic!  & have awesome songs!  But, this one has to be my favorite!   It's got just the right beat to it! 
I hope you enjoy today's amazing Christian tune I shared with you today!  Let me know what you think of the song.  & my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment