Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Live Today Like It Was Your Last: What Matters?

Here is my second post on the "Live Today Like It Was Your Last" series.   Today I want to talk about what matters to you in life.   Since we only get one life here on earth.  How can we make the most of what we've got?  I mean, in the world today your life is what people call "good" if you've got the Ipod, IPhone, big house, new car, the newest hair styles & out fits.    All those things are pretty amazing to us!    But, have you ever really thought about where that stuff is going to go when you die?   You won't need any of it anymore.    What I am trying to say is all those things are really great but, in the end, what really matters most?   When your on your last day, is how you look going to matter?  Or what you had?  
Not really, no.    In the end, how you walked and lived for Jesus is what's really going to matter.   How would you feel if you got saved & went to church, did all the Christian things.  But, you never really prayed, except for maybe dinner?    You put all your time & life into things that never really meant anything.    
I just starting thinking about when I turned around almost 15, I realized what was really important to me & what really matters in life, not what I have, or what I want.  But, what I do & how I do it! 
I wanna tell others about Jesus Christ & help anyone I can.  I want to spend more time with my family, while we're all together on earth!   Those things truly really matter to me!   If I died today, I'd would have wanted to spend every moment I could have laughing, talking & just being together as family.   & I would have wanted to have known I did everything I could for Jesus & tried my hardest to share & spread His word to everyone I could!  

So today ask yourself, "If you died today did you do all that really mattered to you?"

Thanks so much for reading, sorry it's not very great.  Like I said, it's kinda a hard subeject to write about.    PLEASE tell me what you think down below this post.   I LOVE to hear what you guys think, it really helps me write more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment