Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Finding Joy: Day 1.

Starting today I think I will TRY my hardest to write a post on something that brought me joy through out my day.  Well I can honestly say, I find joy in many things through out the day.  And even if I don't post about it, I'm sure I'll find one everyday.

Today I found joy in music, while I was doing dishes (One of my least favorite chores.)  I listened to some Skillet & danced around mouthing the words, like some awesome band rocker.  And yes, if you would have seen me, you, with out a doubt would have fell to the ground laughing at me.   Because I'd sometimes stop & laugh at myself.  (Yes I am a dork, but, hey nothing wrong with that. ;)
Point is it brought me a lot of joy just having fun & breaking free dancing to the sound of worship music. (I know some people don't consider Skillet a "worship" band but, one of the songs I was listening to was from a "WOW Hits" CD.  Which is what made it pretty sweet!  It's the 2012 CD, it's also got some RED in it, not bad. ;) )

I hope you too can start trying to find AT LEAST ONE thing that brings you joy during your day!  Trust me, it will make you feel happier if you do! Count all your many blessings!  Remember JESUS LOVES YOU!!! :D

-Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment