Thursday, October 13, 2011

Finding Joy: Day 2: My twin.

The past two weeks have been really rough, and tiring, siblings sick & dad having to work over so much.  It can make a person feel overwhelmed sometimes.  It's been harder to find the brighter side of things, sticking with my hand folded & my eyes closed, praying had helped.    Finding joy in something everyday can be a bit of a challenge during a bad day, but there's one person who made me smile SO much today, writing this post I can't help but to have a grin on my face.  Her name would be Alyssa, my amazing best friend that I just so happen to call my twin.
We talked this afternoon & she always cheers me up!  I feel SO blessed that God has placed her in my life, for no doubt, a very special reason!  She is a very strong, beautiful girl, who can fill me up with joy just talking about the funniest things, that we do.    I can talk to her about every little thing & she always understands.    I just wanted to thank God for putting her in my life!  & Thanks Alyssa for being so truly amazing!  I love you SOOOOO much!! :)

1 comment: