Monday, May 23, 2011

Blessing 1

God has blessed me with SO many things in so many ways! I could never make put it all in one post so I'm just going to write about one blessing I have everyday.  They won't be in any special order, well this one post is my biggest blessing I am beyond thankful for. 
Blessing # 1: LIFE!  I love life SO much!  But, something that makes my life so great is the people in it!
My family & friends are the best ever!  I have wonderful parents & amazing grandparents!  I have four sisters & eight brothers.  They're really great too! My cousins rock & friends are pretty awesome! 
I am SO thankful for everyday I'm able to wake up & have everyone in my family around me & alive!  Every time I get upset with one of them I try to remind myself that it won't always be the way it is today.  I need to make the most of everyday we have together as a family & friends!  We aren't promised tomorrow. Life is truly a gift from God! 


Have you ever played the game "Life"?  It is one of my favorite games on earth!  I mean it's a lot like the real thing "life" that we live, only when you lose on the game...you can always start over.  That's one BIG thing that we don't get living the real deal.  We only have one shot to make the most of every single day!  Cause you only get one round of life.   We need to live every moment as if it were our last & treat everyone you love like it were the last time you'd see them!  
I know it's hard to do sometimes.  But, God made you for a reason & He wants you to live your one game of life right!  Which would mean, following His way & spreading His word!  

I hope this post made sense to you!  I'm not very good at my writing or spelling.  But, I really hope you got the message! :) 

Thanks SO much for reading!  God Bless You!

1 comment: