Friday, May 27, 2011

Blessing 4

I am one day late on this blessing post but, I was busy last night & didn't get a chance to write one. Bright side is you get to read two new ones today!!!..If you even care. (Ha ha)

Blessing #4: Health.  God blessed me so much by letting me be a healthy girl!  & all my family members are healthy as well. I'm not talking about a simple cold type healthy I mean, we were all born alright & are okay as far as health goes now.  I did have SVT & went through a procedure about two weeks ago almost.  Being in the hospital re mined me of just how blessed I am!  Besides when I was born a little ill, I haven't been in a hospital until two weeks ago!  Now that is one big blessing to me! 

Another thing is my mother & father have had 13 kids.  And none of us ever had anything too serious.
God has really blessed me big! 

My heart goes out to the children with Down sydrome.  That's why I created a blog for the beautiful babies who have Down sydrome & other things.  God created them & loves them just as much as
He loves you & me!  He has a wonderful & perfect plan for them! 
The wonderful & caring people who help the amazing little angels get adopted have a great heart & do a great job!  I hope you check out my other BLOG, & follow me & my adventure to helping a pretty little girl, Angela, find her forever family! 

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment