Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blessing 2

Blessing # 2: HOME!  I am SO blessed to have a place to live & feel safe in!  I know some people probably think I'm crazy or something.  But, for real a lot of people are homeless right now!  As we speak they're are tons of people in USA alone & MANY more around the world! 
I feel so sorry for all the poor people that have been hit by the awful storms!  I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to one minute have "it all" & the next minute, nothing at all!  With barely any warning!  It's unreal & hard to think about.   Also the people that have no work & no way to make a living for they're family.  My heart truly goes out to them all!
Since I've started counting my blessings by writing daily posts, I am relizing just how much I have!  God has blessed me with so much, I am wondering why I on earth I complain so much!  I mean here I am fussing about not having enough space for my outfits, or how I don't have my own room.  These people don't even have one room to live in!  And come one we've all complained about having to do school at least once in our life!  In other countries girls can't even go to school & some guys can't go either.  So I guess I should be really thankful I can go to school. I am SOOO BLESSED!!!!     Thank you JESUS!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment