Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blessing 3

                        WARNING THIS POST WILL MAKE YOU VERY HUNGRY                    
Blessing # 3: FOOD -  Food, yes food....junk food that is!   To be honest, I really only eat to live  Because..duh if we didn't eat we couldn't live!   Everything I eat for dinner I almost always dislike.  I do not like hamburger, I've never even eaten a whole hamburger before in my life!  Just because I don't like it.  Now the thinks I do love to eat is something I'm sure you love as well...FAST FOOD & JUNK FOOD!  I love candy, fast food fries & don't even get me started on the ice cream!!  I don't eat it often, but, IT IS WONDERFUL!  All the sweet foods are!  & I think that I am very crazy on making this post based on junk food but, many countries don't have a Wendy's or Subway, all that good stuff.  & could you even imagine NOT ever tasting or smelly the AMAZING CANDY <3 I don't even want to begin to thank of that!  So just to get to the point, I love food, I am blessed to have it & now I am super hungry!   Thanks for reading! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment