Saturday, July 9, 2011

Thank you Jesus!

Angela :)
Most of you probably already know my other blog Saving A Little Life With The Love of Jesus Christ , & it is all about trying to get little children from Reece's Rainbow orphanage, adopted!       For the past few months I've been trying to find little Angela her forever family.  Someone that would love her & give her everything a beautiful little angel like herself deserves!   & after a lot of praying, sharing & donating little sweetie pie Angela is finally on the My Family Found Me, page!   I'm not sure who exactly the family is, yet.  But, they're going to be very blessed to have baby girl, Angela there with them!  I'm so thankful that she's getting adopted, so I just had to write a thank you post to Jesus, cause, thus truly is a BLESSING!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment