Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thankful Post: Summer

So I'm writing another thank you post tonight!  I have so many things to be thankful for!   One of the biggest things I'm thankful for is SUMMER TIME, woot woot!   People are complaining about the hot weather, & yes I have to agree, lately it has been very very warm, but, still, I'd take it any day over a blizzard.  That's just the way I am.    Snow is awesome & all but, no I'm not one for the cold...except for a/c..I do love that!     Summer seems to go by WAY too fast!   Public schools here are starting in like two more weeks, I heard.  WOW...it's unbelievable!   

Theres so many great things in the summer, I'm always so happy!   Friends, family, camp, church events..the fun is forever!  

So God, I just wanted to thank you for making this wonderful season summer!!!  I love it SO much!  

P.S. Sorry it's so short. :) 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment