Sunday, July 24, 2011

Prayer Requests?

Hey everyone!  I'm someone who loves to pray, a lot.  Anything that goes wrong I try to turn to God & pray.   I was trying to think of ways I could help out people, in some way.  & the one really good thing I could think of is praying,  I'd love to pray for any of you guys!  I just recently started a "Prayer journal"
In other words, it's a note book I write prayers down, so that I won't forget any of them.    I know some things are personal so all you have to tell me is that it a unspoken & I'll still pray for you.   If your not comfortable with commenting a request please email me @ Kate2blue@gmail.com  & I'll write your name down in my prayer journal.  Please let me know if I can pray for you are talk to you about anything.  I would just love to hear from you!   THANKS :D

No comments:

Post a Comment